14 febrero, 2009







Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!


Its amazing to see that there's a day specially for celebrate love and friendship. February 14th is dedicated to all the couples and friends around the whole world. Is the day made for people tell others how important they are to them.


But....brothers and sisters... Have you noticed that it has become more than a day to express our feelings and tell someone how much you care about he or she. This day is now commercial and its been losing a lot of importance of how it used to be for.


While others are using this day to give presents and telling others their feelings, I choose this day to write a little bit about God's never ending love. He is faithful, his love goes beyond everything else and everyone can have that love and experience that amazing love.


More than give a present to someone, give a hug, tell i'm sorry if need it, but do something to show God's mercy with your life. Be an example and give love everytime you can.


God Bless you all

No hay comentarios:

This is the real Me

Mi foto
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
Frangely is my name but Jelly is how I like to be call. I come from a beautiful island called Dominican Republic which beauty is great. I am a photographer, live lover and film major. I love God with all my heart and my desire is to please him every single day. Nature for me is the best creation of our heavenly father and its what inspires my photographies. Yes I really like taking pictures and recently I decided to start writing. Its weird but here i would write about many topics (you'll see it). Maybe you are wondering why I am writing in english if i'm a latin girl; well the reason is because I love english, I decide to take it as the main language for my writings, you might see some entries on spanish but the mayority of them will be in english. I love life and what makes it interesting is the experiences you live.